Children need healthy meals to learn, and McBain Rural Agricultural School offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast is served at school, and school breakfast will give you a healthy start to the day. Breakfast is provided in the multi-purpose room for 6th-12th grade at a cost of $1.25, and we provide K-5 with the free Breakfast in the Classroom Program. Families that qualify can receive free or reduced price meals. One of the benefits of our computerized MealMagic system is the improved confidentiality for all who qualify for the free and reduced meal program, and with LunchApp.com available there is an even more confidential way to submit an application.
- A new application MUST be submitted every year to receive free/reduced benefits.
- Only one application per family is necessary.
- You must include all household members and their income on the application.
- Students who receive free or reduced lunch are also eligible for free or reduced breakfast.
To apply for Free or Reduced benefits:
- Apply online or apply at lunchapp.com. The user-friendly site will guide you through the application process, OR
- Download and print the Free and Reduced Application and Instruction by clicking on this link, OR
- Obtain a paper application from your school office (all families will receive a paper copy in the mail during the last week of August).
If you have chosen method #2 or #3, please:
- Read all instructions carefully
- Complete the entire application
- Return the application to the school at: McBain Public School, Attn: Lisa Bronkema, 107 E. Maple Street, McBain, MI 49657